|The aura / energy field contains about seven layers that contain different aspects of our being. It is not separate
from our energy system but radiates from within the energy body. Each of the chakras radiate from it to the
front and back which create the layers that surround us. The layers of the auric field have a different vibration
that can be seen by some as colors.
The energy field around us, which is called the aura, can be affected by others and the environments that we are
in. If you ever have been in room with people that are very anger or sad, you probably felt that energy. You
may have experienced those emotions after leaving or just an uneasy feeling. This is because the lower vibrations
had an affect on your energy field. But it does not last long and can be easily cleared if you want it to. The
negative energy that we can pick up can come from our work place, shopping or just being out in different
environments other than a cleansed space. The energy that we pick up may feel heavy or just an uneasy feeling.
The auric field can get a heavy or dark energy. Any imbalances that are within the body, the emotions that we
have, our mind and thoughts will show up in the auric field. The aura is like a mirror of our physical, emotional
and spiritual bodies. It will show what is happening with the person through the way the aura is projected.
When we become balanced, centered and spiritually strong, cleansing not always need to be done. Because our auric
fields are clear and full of integrity. You are more shielded and less likely that negative or unwanted energies can
permeate it. Though from time to time a cleansing needs to be done. Cleansing can be done with a pure intent.
The cleansing will continue to strengthen the energy field.
The following is feelings or behavior effects that you may experience when you need your aura cleansed
- Act out of character with big changes in behavior
- Have lapses of memory
- Have an unexplainable sense of fatigue and feel drained
- Frequent nightmares
- A string of bad luck or bizarre accidents
- Negative or obsessive thoughts
- Sudden aches, pains or minor illnesses
- Dramatic loss of self-confidence
- Sudden emotional swings
- When you have been in a busy, stressful or difficult environment
- After any situation where you felt bad vibes
- Before and after giving healing
- At the beginning of energy work
- As part of a daily routine morning to prepare for the day or at night before sleep to cleanse any possible
heavy energy from the day
- At anytime where you feel you have picked up or taken on any kind of dark or heavy energy
At times we generate our own negative energy that will also show in the aura. Also, any healing that we do on
our self will show up into the aura until it releases or cleansed out. Aura clearing will help with clearing all of this
out. But remember that the chakras need to be healed also to keep the aura cleared.
Cleansing the aura is also a way of energy protection. The process of clearing the aura is healing and also assists in
raising your vibration. By consciously clearing our aura and energy we are healing our self.