|Read about the blocks / imbalances and balances, click here to view.
If you are wondering if you do have a block in your sacral chakra, read the list below. If you answer yes or recognize
yourself in there, there is a block.
- Excessive or obsessed sexual fantasies or suppressed desires.
- You may see sex as a drug.
- You may had a lack of sensual stimulation in the form of touching, caresses, tenderness and affection.
- Lack of self-esteem
- Feelings of listless
- Out of sorts
- A negative attitude
- May feel emotionally explosive
- May lack energy
- You are over-emotional, being ruled or swamped by your emotions.
- You find the expression of emotions difficult.
- You tend to suffer from lowered vitality
- Picky or distracted behavior
- Nervous debility
- Childhood issues and emotions that still need to be healed.
- Co dependency
- Creative blocks
- You may be self-serving with sex and with your emotions.
- Sexual sensations will be weak and disappointing.
- You may have problems with guilt and sin, especially in the religious sense: the body is sinful, or sex is dirty
- You have excessive or uncontrolled power or sexual energy
- Your sexual sensations are weak and disappointing.
- You may have a low sex drive and tend to avoid sex and disclaim its importance
Ask yourself some of these questions:
- What emotional memories do I need to heal?
- What relationships current or past require healing?
- Are my emotional wounds taking over, causing me to try and control people or situations around me?
- Do I allow the wounds of others to control me? How do I let that happen?
- What do I need to forgive myself for? Who needs forgiving from me?
Physical problems may include:
- lower back
- muscle spasms
- sexual organs (women)
- Per-menstrual syndrome
- Problems with menstrual flow
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Testicular disease
- Prostate disease
Crystals used in healing the Sacral Chakra
There are many different crystals that can be used in healing, growth and awareness on many different levels. Below
are just a few to assist you in your process. Click on the name of the crystal to find the many benefits it has for
Different ways of using crystals for healing:
Placing them in your left hand (receiving hand). Deep breathe in and out by bring the energy up through the hand
and into your body and energy field. This can be done through meditation and or healing time that you choose.
Placing the crystals directly on the chakra. You may notice that the crystal may feel heavy then regain its normal
weight. The heavy feeling or more weight then it actually is, is a sign of it is working for you in a healing affect.
Keeping the crystal in your pocket, purse, medicine bag or even for women their bras. The energy will be there for
Essential oils for the Sacral
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years. They have been used for healing, ritual purposes and many
more reasons. To read more information about how to use oils, click here.
- Clary Sage - It is anti-infectious tonic which helps in menstrual problems
- Cardamom - Due to its antiseptic and stimulant properties it eases abdominal pain by relieving flatulence
- Neroli - It is antidepressant and a good tonic.
- Ylang Ylang - It has antidepressant, aphrodisiac, calming properties. It aids confidence.
- Patchouli - is grounding and protective.
- Bergamot - Opens the heart to allow universal love to enter.
- Sandalwood - increases sexual energy.
- Cedar wood - clearing and strengthening for the mind. Strengthens divine connection.
- Geranium - nourishes the feminine and creativity aspects. Also promotes spontaneity.
- Jasmine - links sexuality and spirituality. Assist in creative and artistic developments. Opens the heart and
encourages heartfelt expressions.
- Orange - promotes joy in sexuality and creativity.
- Rose - connects sexuality with the heart and encourages a love of beauty, harmonizing, promotes angelic
Blend to mix for the Sacral Chakra
For the sensually insecure, try 1 part Geranium, 1 part Patchouli and 1 part Bergamot. A beautiful yet simple blend
for getting comfortable in one's own skin.
Yoga positions for the Sacral
A yoga posture that helps to open the Sacral Chakra is BHUJANGASANA The Cobra.
Lie down on your belly. Stretch your legs out with your toes pointed. Bring your hands, palms down, under your
shoulders on the floor. Keep your elbows close to your sides.
Bring up the squeeze in your buttocks and press the pelvic bone down on the floor. Place your forehead on the floor.
Begin to lift up. First, lift the head as if you are watching an ant crawl up the wall in front of you. You are raising
your forehead, eyes, nose, chin and throat from the floor. Then, very gently, allow your upper body to lift up. Don't
put any pressure on your hands. They are just resting lightly. You are only lifting the a slight lift at first. Press the
crown of your head away from your shoulders. Imagine that you are being lifted up from your chest.
Press your palms down and lift your chest up a little higher. You may have your navel off the floor, but your pelvis
remains in contact with the floor.
Your elbows are still close in towards your body. Your shoulders are relaxed downward. Don't scrunch them up to
your ears. The crown of your head is still stretching upward.
Expand your chest and breathe into your chest. Take a few breaths.
When you feel complete, release the press of your palms and the squeeze of the buttocks and allow yourself to come
back to a relaxing posture. Make a pillow with your hands and rest your head to one side on the pillow of your hands.
Breathe. There are benefits in the letting go of the posture just as there are benefits of holding the posture. We
need to take the time to receive the benefits of the letting go.
Other yoga postures or exercises that may be helpful are hip circles and pelvic rocking.
Affirmations for the Sacral
There are many ways to heal and to spiritually grow. One is with the use of affirmations. These helpful and guiding
words are used for positive reinforcement. They will benefit you and others. To read more click here...
- I release all my desires and appetites to the light.
- I release any fears or negative thoughts that keep me from knowing peace, harmony and balance.
- All of my thoughts and emotions flow harmoniously.
- All of my desires are perfectly balanced.
- I am happy in my body and I express my sexuality freely.
- I unconditionally love and approve of myself at all times.
- I trust in my own perfection.
- I am good enough to have what I want.
- I release my negative attitudes which block my experience of pleasure.
- It is safe to have life easy and pleasurable.
- I allow pleasure, sweetness, and sensuality into my life.
- I allow abundance and prosperity into my life.
- I am in control of my own sexuality.
- I give myself permission to enjoy my sexuality fully.
- I trust the Infinite Intelligence to give me everything I need for my growth
- and development.
- I am enough. What I do is enough. What I have is enough. Who I am and
- what I do is enough.
- I open myself to the beauty, joy, and harmony of the Universe and I enjoy it.
- I trust the process of life.
- I love myself exactly as I am right now.
- I love and I feel.
- I move forward without hesitation.
- I release the old and welcome the new.
- I seek only good everywhere. Right action is taking place.
- I let others be themselves and I am free.
- I stand in truth.
To read more about the Sacral Chakra, Click here