|Read about the blocks / imbalances and balances, click here to view.
If you are wondering if you do have a block in your heart chakra, read the list below. If you answer yes or recognize
yourself in there, there is a block.
- You may give to others in many different ways, but you want or expect recognition or something in return.
- Emotions aligned with tenderness and softness probably embarrass you and make you feel weak, vulnerable to injury
and dependent upon the love and affection of others.
- You are deeply hurt by rejection, especially after you gathered the courage to open yourself up. When this happens,
you feel like withdrawing into your inner shell.
- You are sad and depressed.
- You want to give your love but your fear of being rejected makes it impossible.
- You feel you do not know how to love, thus reinforcing your shortcomings and inability.
- You may compensate for your lack of love by adopting an extremely friendly personality, treating people equally in
an impersonal manner without genuine involvement.
- When there is a possibility of meeting someone, you may evade the situation and shut yourself off because you are
afraid of possible injury.
- You express coldness, indifference or even "heartlessness."
- You are out of balance
- Unhappiness is a way of life for you.
- Feelings of listless, tired, out of sorts, or depressed.
- A negative attitude
- You may feel sorry for yourself
- Afraid of letting go
- Afraid of getting hurt
- Feelings of unworthy of love.
- You are dominated by your emotions and feelings, such as love, joy, sorrow, etc.
- You are the sort of person who is desperate to please others, and are too overly concerned with the needs of others
putting them above your own needs in an unbalanced way.
- May be involved with a self-centered or immature partner, taking all their abuse, always forgiving, and cleaning up
- You are a hard-hearted unsympathetic
- Self-centered person
- You are afraid to love others, and unable to love yourself.
- You may consequently be a possessive and mistrustful person who lacks much compassion.
- Self worth issue
Ask yourself some of these questions:
What emotional memories do I need to heal?
What relationships current or past require healing?
Are my emotional wounds taking over, causing me to try to control people or situations around me?
Do I allow the wounds of others to control me? How do I let that happen?
What do I need to forgive myself for? Who needs forgiving from me?
Physical illnesses include:
- Heart attack
- High blood pressure
- Difficult in breathing
Crystals used in healing the Heart Chakra
There are many different crystals that can be used in healing, growth and awareness on many different levels. Below are
just a few to assist you in your process. Click on the name of the crystal to find the many benefits it has for you.
Different ways of using crystals for healing
Placing them in your left hand (receiving hand). Deep breathe in and out by bring the energy up through the hand and into
your body and energy field. This can be done through meditation and or healing time that you choose.
Placing the crystals directly on the chakra. You may notice that the crystal may feel heavy then regain its normal weight.
The heavy feeling or more weight then it actually is, is a sign of it is working for you in a healing affect.
Keeping the crystal in your pocket, purse, medicine bag or even for women their bras. The energy will be there for you.
Essential oils for the Heart Chakra
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years. They have been used for healing, ritual purposes and many more
reasons. To read more information about how to use oils, click here.
Yoga positions for the Heart Chakra
- Ylang Ylang
A yoga posture that is excellent for opening the heart chakra is USHTRASANA - The Camel
There are several ways to begin.
Kneel with hips resting on the heels. Raise up onto the knees, one arm at a time, making circles reaching front up and back
with each arm. Have the feet; top part of the foot down on the floor with the toes pointing backwards. Or put a rolled up
towel under the feet to ease the stretch. With the arms as you circle around, let your hands find their ways to the heels.
Squeezing your buttocks and bending backwards. The pelvic region is pressing forward. Your chest is pressing outward
and upward. The chin maybe tucked towards your chest or you may lift your chin and allow your neck to follow the curve
of your spine. While you are here, breathe. Feel the expanding in your chest. Feel the opening of your heart. When you
are ready to release the posture, do so gently. To release - one hand and raise it overhead. It is as if you were reaching of a
ring and using that imaginary ring to bring yourself up. Another was is to lower your hips back onto your heels and keep
your hands on the floor, then raise your head and shoulders.
SOME VARIATIONS.....Instead of bringing your hands onto your soles or your heels, you may want to place your palms on
the floor behind your feet with the fingers pointing outward (in the direction of your feet). You may wish to rise and
lower yourself into the posture, inhaling as you rise up and exhaling as you release your hips back down onto your feet.
Affirmations for the Heart Chakra
There are many ways to heal and to spiritually grow. One is with the use of affirmations. These helpful and guiding words
are used for positive reinforcement. They will benefit you and others. To read more click here...
- I freely and easily give and receive love. Totally forgive others and myself for all past errors and judgements.
- I am worthy of love.
- I am loving to myself and others.
- There is an infinite supply of love.
- I live in balance with others.
- I deeply and truly love and approve of myself.
- I am adequate at all times to do that which is required of me.
- I love who I am.
- I am willing to love everything about myself.
- I trust in love.
- I open my heart to love.
- I forgive myself
- I forgive those who need forgiving for not being what I wanted them to be.
- I acknowledge my own loveliness.
- I am pure, good, and innocent.
- Love is the purpose of my life.
- Love is everywhere.
- I open myself to the healing powers of love.
- I follow the path of the heart.
- I am confident that the healing power of God's love will heal my mind,heart, and body.
- I willingly release all fears, concerns and worries about giving and receiving love.
- My heart is open and flows freely with love for myself and others.
- I allow myself to easily give and receive love.
- I release all grief to the Divine.
- My heart is softened and filled with love.
- I forgive myself.
- I forgive others and release all bitterness.
- Compassion flows through me from the Divine; I am compassionate towards myself, and others.
- God is love, and I am love.
- Perfect love casts out all fear.
- I release resentments and grudges. I accept healing now.
- Let love fill my heart, and warmth flood my being.
- I trust in the healing power of Love.
To read more about the Heart Chakra