|If you are wondering if you do have a block in your crown chakra, read the list below. If you answer yes or
recognize yourself in there, there is a block.
- Feelings of listless
- Out of sorts
- A negative attitude
- May be a constant sense of frustration
- No spark of joy
- Destructive feelings
- You feel frustrated in your body and your place in life
- You may not have very much lust for life
- Addictions are common
- Live in great fear
- Have rejected any notion of spirituality and fail to find any meaning in life beyond the physical although their
higher self may consciously or unconsciously keep nagging them to do so.
- We will feel separated from abundance and wholeness. We will not be completely free from fear, and it is this
fear that always maintains some remnants of blockages within the chakras, therefore, they are unable to
unfold our chakras complete range of possibilities. Their individual energies will not vibrate in complete harmony
with the "dance of creation," nor with each other.
Ask yourself some of these questions:
- What emotional memories do I need to heal?
- What relationships current or past require healing?
- Are my emotional wounds taking over, causing me to try to control people or situations around me?
- Do I allow the wounds of others to control me? How do I let that happen?
- What do I need to forgive myself for? Who needs forgiving from me?
Illnesses may include:
- Migraine headaches
Crystals for the Crown Chakra
There are many different crystals that can be used in healing, growth and awareness on many different levels.
Below are just a few to assist you in your process.
- Celestite (opening, aligning, and balancing)
- Amethyst (clearing and balancing)
- Danburite (clearing, opening, and stimulating)
- Clear Quartz (clearing, aligning, balancing, and activating) ~ read more
- Rutilated Quartz(clearing, balancing, and activating)
- Selenite (balancing)
Different ways of using crystals for healing
Placing them in your left hand (receiving hand). Deep breathe in and out by bring the energy up through the
hand and into your body and energy field. This can be done through meditation and or healing time that you choose.
Placing the crystals directly on the chakra. You may notice that the crystal may feel heavy then regain its normal
weight. The heavy feeling or more weight then it actually is, is a sign of it is working for you in a healing affect.
Keeping the crystal in your pocket, purse, medicine bag or even for women their bras. The energy will be there for
Essential oils for the Crown Chakra
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years. They have been used for healing, ritual purposes and many
more reasons. To read more information about how to use oils, click here.
Yoga positions for the Crown Chakra
Meditation is the yogic practice best suited for bringing this chakra into balance
Affirmations for the Crown Chakra
There are many ways to heal and to spiritually grow. One is with the use of affirmations. These helpful and guiding
words are used for positive reinforcement. They will benefit you and others. To read more click here...
- I have faith in Divine.
- I release all of my concerns to Divine.
- My life is in accordance to divines plan.
- I am guided by my higher power and inner wisdom.
To read more about the Crown Chakra